I half-said on my tumblr a while back that I would undertake this 30 day blog challenge that I came across, as soon as I had time. Well, now that I have it, I feel like it will be a good way to get my creative blogging juices flowing again. Here’s the deal….
30 day clothes and accessories challenge POST A PICTURE OF….
- Your closet.
- Your favourite shirt.
- A piece of clothing or jewelry that was a gift
- A shirt that you haven’t worn yet.
- Your favourite pair of jeans.
- A pair of pants that aren’t jeans.
- A cute outfit of yours.
- Your most expensive article of clothing.
- A cute dress/ skirt.
- An outfit you wore on a special day.
- A piece of jewelry that a Grandparent gave you.
- A piece of jewelry that everyone complements you on.
- An outfit you wish you had.
- Cute socks.
- Your newest purchase.
- You and someone wearing matching clothes.
- An article of clothing that you made or altered.
- A piece of jewelry that you made.
- All your earrings, rings, necklaces and/or bracelets.
- Your jewelry box.
- Something that you only wear around the house.
- Something you only wear in the summer.
- An article of clothing/ accessory that you consider lucky.
- Your favourite pair of shoes.
- Shoes you love but hardly wear.
- An mismatched outfit that you’d never wear (go wild: earrings, belts, crazy skirts etc).
- A hat.
- An outfit you are ashamed to say you wore.
- Something that is your favourite brand.
- Something from your favourite store
And here is a picture of what it looks like today, post-clear out. I am going to do an even better clear out soon, before I move to London town. I have so many clothes that I love but never wear, I’m thinking it might be time to put them up on eBay?
Listening to Beaty Heart. They are good. Have a listen.